Saturday, February 5, 2011

Okienurse's Fibromyalgia Blog: 02/04/2011

Yesterday turned out to be a fairly good day for me. I woke up about 11 am and it was a snowy gray day! With my usual grim reaper attitude I thought to myself that I was sure it was going to be the pits and even though I was relatively pain free at the moment I just knew that the pain in my back and neck work worsen as the day wore on! I know suck it up girl! I hate whiners!!

Any how my daughter came over about 4pm to pick me up to go to Leslie's scrapbook store for a crop and I was really dreading getting out in the cold and damp but surprise I didn't have much problems cause I took my routine meds on time and added an 800mg Ibuprofen to the mix. I did pretty well until I got tired then I started getting foggy headed and the pain in my legs, back and neck increased. We packed up and headed home just before midnight. I did get a couple of nice tags made that I will post on my Okienurse Paper and Ink blog later today.

Good day today. Pain was minimal...maybe I should make the Ibuprofen a routine twice to three times a day medication... until later in the evening when I ended up taking another Ibuprofen. I developed a migraine while working on the crafts so I took a Lortab and went to bed. Woke up feeling good this morning (2/5.

No comments: