Thursday, November 23, 2017

CBD Oil

I have been using CBD oil and THC combination for several years for my autoimmune disorders and pain.  I tried all sorts of opiates and disease/disorder specific medications that would work for a while then all of a sudden would quit.  I was told by a friend in Oregon that she was using marijuana in her cooking for her fibro and she told me I should so I gave it a try!  I was a little apprehensive living in OK where it was illegal and OK has one of the highest incarceration rates for use of minor drugs that I really was afraid of going to jail every time I bought some off the street! Last year when I made a trip to the west coast I visited a dispensary and bought the low THC high CBD vape pen and I am a believer.  That was over a year ago and it is still working but now my supply is gone!  I need to make another trip west!

A friend called me last Tuesday about a new company in OK called Ziggy's.  Ziggy's is a smoke and vape shop where you can buy all sorts of smoking paraphernalia for tobacco, vape, and other substances.  In OK Ziggy's has been under attack for carrying drug paraphernalia and equipment for smoking illegal substances and had thousands of dollars worth of product at their OKC metro stores confiscated and destroyed besides their bank accounts seized.  They have been in and out of court for the past couple years and was ruled not guilty and exonerated by a jury in May 2017.  The jury actually took up for the defendant saying how can they say what the hookas and pipes are going to be used for once they leave the store?  They just sell equipment!

I digress...the aforementioned friend and I made a trip to the store here in Norman and had a good look around.  It sells all sorts of smoking paraphernalia and CBD oil!  I bought a bottle of the Charlottes Web Advanced Oil.  Charlottes Web is a specific cultivar grown by some Colorado hemp growers for it higher CBD content as a dietary supplement.  I have been eating 1/2 dropper full once a day and I can testify that it works better then taking one of my Norco 10mg tabs.   When I bought the oil at Ziggy's I was sold a inhaler cartridge to vape it but this oil is not to be vaped.  According to Mary at CW Hemp it can cause lung damage because of its oil base.  The CW Advanced Oil has 50 mg per dropper full (5ml) of the oil.  Ziggy's also sell their brand a lot cheaper but it is only 100mcg per dropper full.  I probably will be ordering mine directly from CW website in the future.

I know this sounds like an advertisement for CW oil and you would be right!  I have only been eating it a week and it already has improved my life a bit.  It is a food supplement not a hallucinogenic drug.  For you skeptics out their we would be in a world of hurt if we didn't believe that plants weren't drugs.  Digitalis comes from the beautiful fox glove plant and makes my heart beat regularly...Medicinal herbs have been used thousands of years and now we know they are safe because the FDA tells us so...that is a sarcasm!  The supplement comes in 10mg/10 mil Everyday Hemp Oil, 25mg/5mg Everyday Plus, and 50mg/5mg Everyday Advanced.  Of course you know me the overachiever I bought the Advanced...actually I am cheap and was being thrifty!



Anyway check it out and see if it is for you!

No comments: