Dysphoria: a profound state of unease or dissatisfaction. In a psychiatric context, dysphoria may accompany depression, anxiety, or agitation.
- I have been hurting a lot more even on the test drug (main reason I quit taking it…no decrease in pain). I am going to start back on PT after the 4th of July. It does help. My gait is unsteady enough I am afraid to do too much walking even with my walker/cane. That fractured leg wasn't much fun!
- My psychological depression, PTSD I am told, has been a problem. Most of the fibro drugs while not antidepressants have that component in them. I don't want to be drug dependent. I have a talk therapist I see weekly helping me work through that.
- My daughter moved to California and she was a big help with my physical and mental well being and it will be difficult to get past that. I talk/text her most days so it isn't like she has dropped off the face of the earth.
- I renewed my nursing license this month…I had decided to let them lapse and became fairly morose over the loss. They have been a part of me for so long it was like a death in the family…identity loss. It only took studying and taking CEU's to get them back…that won't happen again.
- I haven't been doing much crafting wise since before Christmas and the fall. I think I am going to make myself sit at my desk and color in my coloring books and get back in the habit of doing something every day. It is a great for improving my mood/attitude, helps distract me from the pain and problems.