It has been almost a year since I last posted on this blog...why? A lot of reasons...
- I was in a psychologically good place going to therapy and getting a hold of the ghosts of my past! I guess like others I believed my pain issues were due to somatic or psychological issues more then physiological issues my lab work was showing.
- I was feeling better...that was partially cause my daughter had moved back to Norman and I had a partner in crime so to speak. I felt so good I ended up taking 3 cruises in a 12 month time period...pre covid.
- I started with a Pain Management group that like me believed that not everything should be treated with drugs. I found out that ablations are my friend and we just knocked out nerves...but they are growing back and I am going to have to go back and get them redone eventually!
- I got tired of talking about it after a few well meaning trolls sent me emails...wanting me to buy this or that snake oil to ease my issues and make me feel better.
- then the troll people that made comments about how fibromyalgia and my pain issues are bullshit...their words not mine. Not to go political but I really believe it is some of the same red folks that think face masks don't help prevent Covid-19 or condoms don't prevent STD's.
Why am I posting today...well a lot of reasons...
- I am not feeling so hot...no fever, no cough, no COVID-19 symptoms but I just feel like warmed over crap...similar to 11 years ago when I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after the other tests failed to show anything wrong! Since then I have learned enough about and added enough autoimmune disorders to my portfolio I recognize that it is part and partial but...I hurt everyday...most days I lie about it. No one want to know!
- I am having mobility issues and getting up and down off the sofa can be a real problem.
- I read an article that brought it home that I am not the only one that has these issues and I benefited from the articles I have been reading and I should share them.