Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 7 Blogging Along with Effy!

TODAY’S NUDGE: Dump Your Mental & Emotional Purse all over the table that is your blog. Don’t sort it. Don’t apologize for any of it. Just take an inventory, in list form, and let the old tissues & twenty year old mints fall where they may.

I was just thinking with the last posts that I had said more then I probably should on an open form because there are all sorts of people out there that thrive on reading  this kind of stuff.  I don't think I want to dump my mental and emotional purse all over the table.  I have depression and PTSD...don't know that you can separate the two...and I tend to over verbalize/type things that come back and haunt me.  

I don't think I want to do this prompt.  If I do I will come back to it later.

No comments: