Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CFS and Fibro

I have had CFS for years and years and intermittently had the pain from Fibro. Now they are around all the time. I crash more frequently now then in the past and I have been down now since last June or July. It is like a horrible bad flu that has been going on for a long, long long time. I keep getting told the same crap and I am so tired of it. I think my doctor is great and he is really supportive but...

I just listened to a seminar talk from Stanford researcher that just tied in to my issues and I thought I would share this with you. "Dr. Jose Montoya of Stanford University has recently launched the Stanford Chronic Fatigue Initiative. In this presentation recorded at Stanford Hospital, he discusses CFS and his research interest in infections and CFS." Give it a view and let me know what you think. The URL is http://www.youtube.com/solvecfs#p/f/0/Riybtt6SChU

No comments: